Theme suggestion

Apr 11, 2013 at 8:58 AM
For me, the aero theme is not a good colour against the text, and does not differentiate my calendars (like midnight does). However, when I change back, there are still a few elements (highlighting on dates, outline) which do not change back, and I like it this way, but it fixes itself back to normal when the gadget is restarted. Sooooooo my suggestion is to mash together midnight and aero!
Coordinator
Apr 11, 2013 at 9:03 AM
Hi, yes, it's actually a little glitch, I've noticed that changing back from Aero theme is not smooth... If you know a bit of CSS styles, you can easily modify the Midnight theme for yourself. Here is the dir with themes: C:\Users[USER]\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows Sidebar\Gadgets\WLCalendar.Gadget\skins or you can tell me more what you're thinking about...
Apr 12, 2013 at 4:42 AM
I don't know any CSS xD

My point was that I liked it a little glitchy, as it goes nicely with my background.
Coordinator
Apr 14, 2013 at 12:26 PM
feel free to inspire the community. The CSS itself is anyway very simple language and lots of people are able to work with it so if not me maybe someone else could help you to create a theme which fits the best to what you wish :-)