Full Month / Weeks of Events

Oct 2, 2012 at 7:13 PM

There was a post about this issue back in may called "Monthly / 5-Week Display". I think my issue is the same however im using the current version and wasnt sure if I should add to the past post or not.

My issue is similar to others. We have two calenders one showing the full month (with event days highlighted) and one showing the events below it.

So heres where my issue is at.

It doesnt matter what I put for "Number of displayed events" or "Number of days for the events list" it still only shows about 4 or so below the full month calender. I would like to have about 20 events below the full months calender. I would post pictures but such isnt possible here. So does anyone know what im doing wrong here.

I do know if I click the smaller size the full calender will change to "one week" then show lots of events below it. I want lots of events below a Full 5-6 Week calender.

Oct 11, 2012 at 1:22 PM

Update... about a week ago I got some different drives and choose to just refresh everything. Added in the Gadget again and set things and poof it worked fine.  Strange things .. but then again its windows an me. :) Great Gadget.

Coordinator
Dec 18, 2012 at 3:28 PM

I suppose it's ok know... Thanks for sharing this issue, I hope it was exceptional. Let me know if you experience any other troubles...