Monthly/5-Week Display

Dec 17, 2011 at 11:17 PM

Hi, I just started using this app today.

There's some screenshots you have showing the app in a monthly/5-week display, how do I change my display setting to that? I've tried looking around for a way and I'm not sure if it's an option but it must be if it's in the screenshots?

Coordinator
Dec 23, 2011 at 5:06 PM

Hi, you can change the appearance just by clicking on the maximization button on the right side of the gadget (the one bellow the close button).

Jan 6, 2012 at 7:07 PM

When I click on the maximize button, the full-month display comes up, but the event list disappears. Is there a way to have both?

Coordinator
Jan 6, 2012 at 10:14 PM

Hi, I'm not sure what you mean. If you maximize tha gadget, it shows the particullar events for the selected date except the case when you have selected the current date (in this case it shows the full event list the same why as with the smaller version). If you think that you've discovered some unexpected behaviour please try to provide me with more details - screenshots or sample ics calendar would be very helpful. Thanks for the comment!

Jan 16, 2012 at 9:08 PM

Ah yes, selecting the current date was what I didn't do. Cool, thanks!

Feb 9, 2012 at 6:07 AM
Edited Feb 9, 2012 at 6:09 AM

Hi, I just downloaded this gadget and I'm having the same issues.  I am simply unable to find a way to display the monthly/5 week display.  However, my gadget does not have a maximize button under the close button.  I only have a close button and an options button.  Underneath that, there is a tab that looks like 8 little squares, that seems to serve no function other than to allow me to drag the calendar to different parts of my screen.  How do I address this?  Could this be because I'm running Vista?

Feb 9, 2012 at 6:10 AM

I sort of forgot about this. But yes I have the same issue as phorty. I simply have no maximize button either and I do have Windows Vista as well

Coordinator
Feb 29, 2012 at 11:29 PM

It is quite a time I have been using Vista for the last time, but I believe that you can display the maximized state of the gadget by simply draging it out of the sidepanel. 

Mar 1, 2012 at 1:51 AM

Awesome it works! Thanks :) Now it is perfect!

May 7, 2012 at 12:54 PM

Hello,

I am trying to get the windows live sidebar gadget to display a full month calendar while at the same time showing the list of events directly below it. I know I have seen it before, but now it will only show 1 week of the month, then the events below that. Also, the one week begins on whatever the current day it is...not like a normal calendar with Sunday. I have a screenshot of it, but cant see where to post the pic??

I have spent a LONG time trying to figure this out, so ANY help would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks!!!

May 7, 2012 at 2:45 PM

hehe...nevermind....figured it out!