Windows Live Calendar - event listing problem

Sep 7, 2011 at 8:14 PM
Edited Sep 7, 2011 at 8:47 PM

I am able to use the Windows Live Calendar with my Google web calendar using a private html link to the .ics file.  However, there is something wrong with the events listing.  On the current day it will list all the events, but on the other days it will list only the "all day" events and not events that are specified to happen at a certain time, i.e. tasks.    In previous versions I can click on any day of the month and it will list ALL the events and appointments for that day.  Now it only seems to work for the current day.

Google calendar allows you to use a public .ics link where you specify what is or isn't shown, as well as a private link which should show everything. 

On my Win 7 64bit desktop, I use the private .ics link, but I would like to be able to click on any day of the month to see what my schedule is for that day.  This feature doesn't work anymore.  It used to.

Can this be fixed?

Thanks,

Bruce

Coordinator
Oct 15, 2011 at 6:04 PM
Hi Bruce,
I’m not aware about changing anything that would cause this issue. You’ve written something about various types of calendar link generated by google where you can specify what is shown and what isn’t. Isn’t this feature the cause we’re searching for? If you’re sure that there is a bug in the gadget and if you don’t mind could you please send me a sample ics file so I’ll be able to check its structure and test the behavior of the gadget (you can contact me directly by contact form)?
Thanks for your feedback
Zbynek