A couple suggestions.

Jan 23, 2011 at 4:17 PM

1.) It would be nice if double clicking the date on the calendar would bring up all the events during that day / week on the left.

2.) It would also be nice if you could hover over the dates in the Smaller Size of the gadget.

Other than that, I must say that I love the gadget. It's exactly what I was looking for for school.

Coordinator
Jan 23, 2011 at 10:17 PM

Hi, thank you for suggestions! Here are my comments:
1. I am not sure I understand to your request. If you click on the date on the calendar, you can see a full list of events (in some cases you have to scroll the list down to see the rest events). So it seems to me like a redundant functionality.
2. The purpose of the smaller size is to show all your upcomming events in given period of time only. In this case it wouldn't make sence to allow user to select another date. But the functionality you're proposing possibly can be made by modification of the css style of the full calendar, but I am not sure (this would be a question for css experts).

I am really glad to here the gadget makes someone's life esier :-) Thanks again for the feedback!