Suggestions

Jun 27, 2010 at 5:03 PM

Hello!

I just found about your Windows Gadget and it looks very promising. Probably I'll ditch the one I'm currently using.
Here are some things I would like to suggest:

• Please also add the time of upcoming events:
    http://i.imgur.com/RwGb1.jpg 
    There's still enough place beside the day for the time and I think it would be quite useful
  • Make it possible to change the language.
    Currently my interface is in German but I rather would use the English interface
  • When I click on a link in an event description field the URL doesn't correctly open because the string "%3Cbr" gets attached at the end of the URL
  • It would be really nice to have an edit feature or at least to be able to edit an event within Google's Calendar

Thanks for your great work and please don't stop!

Coordinator
Jun 28, 2010 at 6:31 PM

Thank you very much for suggestions! I appreciate it and it motivates me to keep working on the gadget. These days I am pretty busy, but you can expect a new build at the end of July. I'll consider all you suggestions. Thanks again!

Jun 28, 2010 at 6:34 PM
Thanks! I'm looking forward to test it.
Aug 22, 2010 at 11:36 PM

Could you add an option to turn off the week number?

Coordinator
Aug 24, 2010 at 5:04 AM

Hi, I would solve the hiding of those week numbers by modification of skin. I am currently working hard on a new build and let you know about satisfacion of your request :-). Thanks for the suggestion!

Oct 15, 2010 at 7:32 AM

Hi,

thanks for this great gadget! Could it be possible to add/write schedules with this gadget to my google calendar in the next release (like the thunderbird addon 'provider for google calendar' does)?

Coordinator
Oct 22, 2010 at 1:30 PM

Hello, I am afraid the gadget will not support the editation of events. Such a feature would be against the universality of the gadget. Thanks for the suggestion!

Coordinator
Oct 30, 2010 at 12:55 PM
Edited Oct 30, 2010 at 12:55 PM

Hello, I've just released a new version of the gadget. In the download section you can find a theme which hides the week numbers. Thanks for suggestions!

Oct 30, 2010 at 1:22 PM

Thank you poulicek!

The URL bug has been fixed for me.
Looking forward to any upcoming releases.