Time of event (from Google Calendar) is off by one hour

Mar 15, 2010 at 4:56 PM

Hi! My name is Ibrahim Jadoon. I'm on version 0.0.0.1 and, for some reason, all my events are one hour off. An event that starts at 5:30PM (in Google Calendar) shows up as 4:30PM on the gadget. Any way to rectify this? This may have been caused by the time-change yesterday as my events from last week are fine.

Again, Google Calendar reads the time correctly and the time zone is correct for where I'm living.  :)

Thanks,

~Ibrahim~

Coordinator
Mar 15, 2010 at 5:03 PM

Hello, the main problem is that Google provides the time zone information in other format then Live Calendar - so it's hard to make the gagdet universal. I'll take a look at this issue after few days. Thanks a lot for feedback!

Zbynek

Mar 15, 2010 at 5:24 PM

Ohhh, I see. Thanks, I highly appreciate it.

This gadget is phenomenal otherwise and absolutely perfect for my needs. Love it! :D

~Ibrahim~

Mar 16, 2010 at 8:51 PM

I don't know if you did anything or if Google did anything, but it has corrected itself. All my times are correct; w000000tt! :D

~Ibrahim~

Coordinator
Mar 18, 2010 at 2:20 PM

Hi, I'm glad to see its ok now. Google probably shifted all times automatically. Please let me know if you notice this issue again or any other issue. Thanks a lot for collaboration!

Mar 18, 2010 at 6:39 PM

Definitely. :D I know you'll want all the feedback you can get. :)

~Ibrahim~

Coordinator
Mar 31, 2010 at 4:53 PM

Hello, I've received another notice about wrong dates in the gadget while using the google calendar. I tried to fix it in the current version of the gadget. Please let me know, if you notice any problems. Thanks!