One day duration instead of nil

Jul 1, 2014 at 1:30 PM
Hi everyone!

First of all, I wish to thank Poulicek for this great software!

I have only noticed one bug so far: I sometimes use events in my Google calendar with no duration (i.e the end date/time is the same as the start date/time). In the gadget, the end date is automatically increased by one day (i.e 24h duration), leading to these events being incorrectly displayed on the following day.

Has this been previously reported?

All the best!
RV, from France
Coordinator
Jan 17, 2016 at 5:33 PM
Hi, go over the reports in the project I've noticed your question. Just have tried such event on my own and it works correctly (an event set to a date without timings shows up as a whole day event at the correct date). If you still experience this issue, would mind to provide me with your ICS url for analysis? Maybe it's something with timezone offset although yours is the same as mine...
Jan 19, 2016 at 9:45 AM
Edited Jan 19, 2016 at 10:10 AM
Gd morning,

I can't use the gadget anymore since I upgraded to Windows 10. It looks like my "gadgets revived" installation got corrupted and I could'nt find a way to uninstall it yet.

Anyway, the reported bug was about events with no duration (i.e starting at 18:00 and ending at 18:00 the same day). On the gadget, they used to appear as ending at 18:00 the day after (as if the duration was 24hr instead of 0).

As soon as I can use the gadget again, I will make further tests.

Best regards,
RV

EDIT: I took some time this morning to uninstall/reinstall the gadgets. Everything seems fine with the latest version. Thks!
Coordinator
Jan 19, 2016 at 7:24 PM
Great, glad to hear that