Display current year

Apr 10, 2013 at 5:06 PM
Edited Apr 10, 2013 at 10:04 PM
I'm customizing the theme Midnight but I can not display the current year.
What code do I need to change that does not hide the current year?
Thank you.

ImageImageImage
Coordinator
Apr 10, 2013 at 9:22 PM
Hi, the in this case the year is generated by code behind and thus you can't influence it's visibility by the CSS. I will gladly do this modification for you to enable you to display also the current year. Let me know if you had any other request regarding the appearance of the gadget...
Apr 10, 2013 at 10:03 PM
Edited Apr 10, 2013 at 10:05 PM
I suspected, I have seen the file wlCalendar.js but are not able to edit it.
I do not need other changes. Thanks for your time.

If you want I can paste the code that I've modified the css file.
I have a monitor 24" fullhd and I changed the style to make it more suitable to the colors of my desktop and visible.

Coordinator
Apr 11, 2013 at 8:34 AM
The modification of wlCalendar.js would do the job - you need to open it in some kind of editor (e.g. notepad would be enough)... But anyway, I'm glad to see that you are playing with the look of the gadget. In this case I think it's not a brand new theme but rather a modification of the current one, but if you continue in your tweaking I might put your new theme into the package... So just keep me updated...
Coordinator
Apr 14, 2013 at 12:39 PM
So I did the modification for you. Now the year is always included in the code however in the current year it is surrounded by '<span style="display: none">' so it's not visible. You can easily override this in your CSS. This mod will be released with the next version within few hours...
Apr 14, 2013 at 6:41 PM
Thank you very much!