Calendar Widget does not open properly, just a blank box without any content or settings options

Sep 12, 2012 at 4:56 PM

Hi, I am a newbie so to say. I've commented an issue in the issue tracker, but I'm not sure if that was the correct place to do so, since the same issue was listet very often (Gadget does not open...)

I have the same problem. It worked on one computer without any problems. Now I have installted it on another computer and I just get a small box as described by Marty in the issue tracker. Has this been solved.

Which is the correct place to mention this? Here or in the issue tracker?

Coordinator
Sep 28, 2012 at 8:46 PM

Hi, if you think there might be a bug in the gadget, it is better to use the issue tracker or in this case continue in discussion which Marty has started. Discussions serves rather for more general topics but anyway it's doesn't matter in the end of the day... If I remember correctly, I haven't found a solution yet for this problem yet since I wasn't able to reproduce it. For me would be very helpful if you could provide me with a sample url of calendar, for which you're experiencing this issue. If you think it is possible and don't want to expose the link publically, feel free to contact me by means of direct contact form...