Download not working for Windows Live Calendar Gadget?

May 20, 2012 at 1:30 AM

I allowed all scripting for the Windows Live Calendar Gadget site but when I click on the download button, it goes to a download page then nothing happens. I'd like to try this out but I can't.

Coordinator
Jul 4, 2012 at 3:46 PM

hi, did you work it out? Unfortunately it seems to be a problem of codeplex website. If you still have this problem, I can send you the installation file directly by email for example...

Jul 5, 2012 at 2:33 AM
I never did work it out. Thanks for asking.

Sent from Samsung tablet

poulicek <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

hi, did you work it out? Unfortunately it seems to be a problem of codeplex website. If you still have this problem, I can send you the installation file directly by email for example...

Coordinator
Jul 7, 2012 at 2:02 PM

Hi, try this link: www.bvx.cz/poulicek/WLCalendar.Gadget

Jul 8, 2012 at 7:52 PM
That worked. Thanks very much!

To: [email removed]
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2012 06:02:36 -0700
Subject: Re: Download not working for Windows Live Calendar Gadget? [wlcalendargadget:356418]

Hi, try this link: www.bvx.cz/poulicek/WLCalendar.Gadget
Read the full discussion online.
To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (wlcalendargadget@discussions.codeplex.com)
To start a new discussion for this project, email wlcalendargadget@discussions.codeplex.com
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.
Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com