Two questions

Mar 21, 2011 at 6:05 PM

Hello,

I tried your calendar, and looks great! I use it to show Google calendar events, and looks fine to me, with two exceptions.

First, I think it would be better to show the days left aligned, and before the event, instead of displaying after the event, right aligned.

The other thing is, that multi-day appointments are shown only in the first day. Maybe it is a Google Calendar issue, I do not know, I did not checked with other calendars

Coordinator
Mar 21, 2011 at 7:32 PM
Edited Mar 21, 2011 at 7:32 PM

Hi,

The look of the gadget is defined by the theme, so if you would like the gadget to have different layout, it is about creation of a new theme. It requires the knowledge of CSS only. Feel free to create a new one (based on the existing) or ask a friend who will do the modification for you. In case you will create a new theme and would like to shere it on public feel free to send it to me and I will publish it to codeplex website mentioning you as the author of course.

The second point seems like a real issue. Unfortnuately I haven't notice this problem yet. I suppose it happens really with google calendars only. The problem is that the formats of ics files generated by google often differ to each other so it's very hard to reproduce your issue. Could you please provide to me a sample calendar so I would by able to test it? You can contact me by means of codeplex contact form in case you don't want to share the calendar link on public.

Thanks for suggestions!