what is planned in future?

Jan 7, 2011 at 9:10 PM

I like this gadget, there are unfortunately no alternatives...

But are there possibilities to change the format of the agenda?
it would be great, if we see the date left (not right as day) and the time of each entry.

thanks

Korbinian

Coordinator
Jan 8, 2011 at 7:54 AM

Hello, I am really glad you like tha gadget, although a little bit disappointed you're missing the alternatives :-) The gadget is fully skinnable and so it allows to change it's look. The date could be on the left side very easily, it's just about creation of proper css style. I am sorry, but I am not able to create a special skin for every request. This is up to community. Thank you very much for your feedback!
Zbynek

Jan 8, 2011 at 10:45 AM

Hello Zbynek, you are great! I found the css and can change the skin. That's full reachonable!
If you have some time....... there would be a small documentation of the variables and so on helpful, perhaps in "Documentations".

Happy new year! Korbinian

Coordinator
Jan 8, 2011 at 11:01 AM

You're right, the documentation would be useful. I'll put it into my plan. By the way, if you wish to display times with every event, it will require a modification of source code. Please let me know and I work it out somehow, but it would take some time... I appreciate any further suggestions, thanks, have a good time with gadget and happy new year to you as well! :-)

Jan 8, 2011 at 12:09 PM

so, I experimented some things... but I have problems to put day at first (now its after event) and time for each event (I can put time at first event) and put time and event side by side. Perhaps you have some quickly tipps? I don't understand to arrange the items with the css.  thanks Korbinian

Coordinator
Jan 8, 2011 at 12:46 PM

Unfortunatelly, as I wrote, this changes require a modification of the source code. I see a solution, there will be available both time and date for every event and the visibility of these items will be handled by css style only. Very probably I will do this modifications but give me some time please...

Jan 8, 2011 at 1:10 PM

sounds good!
Here I give you some time... :   1234567890 min

:o)

Jan 8, 2011 at 1:14 PM

how about a free-version with a hard design
and a shareware-version with a flexible design per css?

For example - I would pay about five euros for it...

Coordinator
Jan 10, 2011 at 9:37 AM

Hi, you're right... At the beginning it was a small project, I didn't have ambitions to get it into this stage of development. I spent a lot of hours programming this gadget and maybe I should consider to make a shareware version (of course the current vesion would be kept for free). At least a possibility to donate the project would be useful to keep me motivated to work on this gadget further (although it reached the functionality I needed a time ago). Thank you for a suggestion, I very appreciate that you are willing to donate...

Coordinator
Feb 6, 2011 at 5:29 PM

Hi, according to your suggestion I've just added a possibility to donate the further development of the gadget (it is on the main page and there will be also a decent link in the gadget setting). I'm also planning to extend the variability of the css code of the gadget to meet your requirements. Thanks again for the suggestion and I let you know when will be the new css possibilities available.